This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

$7.99 Special Offer! Get your first collection now >>

20% Off Over $80 For Happy Children's Day

Code: child

Solemn Statement!

Kikagoods makes the following statement in response to recent bad plagiarism by another website viktortoys.com.

 

On Aug. 3, 2021, We found the content and products in website viktortoys.com overlaps 98% with kikagoods, including the pages of “FAQ”, “Shipping Info”, “Return/Exchange Policy”, “About Us”, “Contact Us”, “Terms of Service”, “Privacy Policy”, “VIP FAQ”, as well as the “Hot Sale”. For the rest 2%, products such as  Disney and Sanrio , which they shall not get authorization for, are listed in the website too.

 

We severely condemn this serious violation of professional ethics. This website operation began in July 2021. We have not received any authorization request from any individuals nor corporate bodies. Neither has Viktortoys marked the source and original designer on the website. Based on above facts, we think it constitutes plagiarism, copyright piracy, and infringement.

 

This company Viktor toys has nothing to do with kikagoods. We have taken relevant legal measures. Please be careful not to be deceived.

 

 

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published